1. Touchdown | Travel Industry Services is a trading name of Travelbrands Ltd, and is a ABTA and ATOL Holder. The Flight Inclusive package arrangements shown are ATOL Protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is 6743. ATOL protection extends primarily to customers who book and pay in the United Kingdom. Many of the other travel arrangements that we sell are protected in case of the financial failure of the travel company. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate
If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.
We are a Member of ABTA which means you have the benefit of ABTA’s assistance and the Code of Conduct. Many of the travel arrangements that we sell are protected in case of the financial failure of the travel company. Please ask us about the protection that applies to your booking.
2. A contract is not deemed to be in effect until Touchdown | Travel Industry Services have taken a payment and provided confirmation and an invoice in writing to the client.
3. When making your booking for a Single Component cruise or a Third-Party Package, we will arrange for you to enter into contracts with the airline, cruise line or hotel companies providing the service(s) detailed on your confirmation (in these terms we call them the ‘Supplier/Principal’). We act as agent for those supplier/principals; their terms and conditions will apply to your booking and we advise you to read these carefully as they contain important information about your booking. For cruise line terms & conditions click HERE
4. All details are correct at time of going to press. Touchdown | Travel Industry Services reserve the right to make any alterations/price deviations as a result of any change that may occur before departure. The client will be advised as soon as possible and may accept the changes or withdraw from the contract without financial penalty (except where condition 5 is valid).
5. Should hotel/taxes fluctuate, beyond our control, they will be passed on to the client accordingly.
6. Touchdown | Travel Industry Services reserve the right to cancel holiday arrangements before departure. In this instance the client is entitled to a substitute holiday of equivalent/superior quality, or a package of lower quality with refund of the difference payable, or a full refund of all monies paid. Compensation may also be payable unless circumstances are/were beyond our control.
7. Should the client experience or complain of any difficulty by failure of any part of the service, (even in circumstances beyond our control) Touchdown | Travel Industry Services will give prompt assistance to the client in difficulty. The client must communicate at the earliest opportunity, in writing or similar form to Touchdown | Travel Industry Services (and the supplier of the service concerned) to enable Touchdown | Travel Industry Services to assist. No compensation can be considered after the event if Touchdown | Travel Industry Services is not given this opportunity to rectify the situation.
8. If prevented from proceeding with the holiday the client may transfer the booking to another person who satisfies the terms and conditions applicable to that holiday but will absorb all costs involved.
9. There will be no responsibility/compensation other than that of the ground operator for delays to outward or inward travel.
10. CANCELLATION POLICY AND CANCELLATION WAIVER
CANCELLATION OF HOTELS:
Please check at time of booking as this may vary for each property and is governed by the resort supplier (restrictions may apply).
THE CANCELLATION WAIVER IS ONLY APPLICABLE FOR THE BENEFIT OF STANDBY ID STAFF TRAVEL AND CAN ONLY BE USED IN THE EVENT THAT THE STAFF MEMBER CANNOT TRAVEL DUE TO FULL FLIGHT LOADS.
The Cancellation Waiver is not valid once your holiday has commenced.
Please note that certain products cannot be covered under the Waiver policy.
The Cancellation Waiver must be paid for at the time of booking and cannot be added after payment has been authorised.
The Cancellation Waiver can only be invoked within 7 days of travel including departure day and is only applicable for clients travelling on a standby basis.
Clients must inform Touchdown | Travel Industry Services during office hours or contact the hotel directly out of hours to ensure a refund if they cannot travel because their standby flight is full.
CANCELLATION OF CRUISES: Any cruise cancellations will be governed by the cruise lines' own cancellation policy.
CANCELLATION CHARGES without the Cancellation Waiver Policy:
Up to 14 days prior to departure: £75 per person + hotel cancellation charges incurred.
Within 14 days prior to departure: Full cost of the holiday
Deposit & Cancellations subject to Cruise Suppliers T&C's
Full balance is due 16 weeks prior to departure for world cruises, world cruise sectors, Princess, P&O Cruises and Cunard. For all other cruise bookings the full balance will be due 10 weeks prior to departure. For any NCL booking made with AE Grade and above your balance will also be due 16 weeks prior to departure.
A non refundable service fee of £89 per cabin is additional and will be added to final invoice cost. Cruise Fuel Surcharges are not included and will be added at the time of booking.
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING via mail, fax or e-mail. A booking, with or without the Cancellation Waiver, is not deemed cancelled until Touchdown Holidays has received the cancellation in writing. Once received, the relevant refund, if applicable, will be paid to the client.
Please address cancellations to:
Touchdown | Travel Industry Services,
Touchdown | Travel Industry Services - 4 Old Lodge Place, St Margarets Road, St Margarets, Twickenham, TW1 1RQ
The date the cancellation is received by Touchdown | Travel Industry Services shall determine the cancellation penalties.
Please note that all cancellation and amendment fees are subject to the terms & conditions of the individual supplier, please use the above terms and conditions for guideline purposes only.
Penalties may be imposed by the supplier based on their terms and conditions.
Should the client amend their reservation after Touchdown | Travel Industry Services has received their booking, an amendment fee of £10 per person is payable. The amendment must also be in writing.
12. PAYMENTS & CHARGES:
• We accept all major credit & debit cards.
• We accept payment in Euros. Please contact us for current rates if you want to pay for your holiday in Euros.
• Cheques: Please make cheques payable to Travelbrands Ltd and send to Touchdown | Travel Industry Services - 4 Old Lodge Place, St Margarets Road, St Margarets, Twickenham, TW1 1RQ
IMPORTANT: Please ensure you attach a letter to your cheque payment with your booking reference details.
• Bank transfers/deposits: If you would like to pay by a bank deposit, please contact us for the account details
13. CONSUMER DISCLOSURE:
TRAVEL AND HEALTH DOCUMENTS:
Passport and visa requirements as well as regulations regarding vaccination certificates and other health requirements for the various embarkation ports may vary by destination, and change from time to time. It is the sole responsibility of the guest to obtain, and have available when necessary, the appropriate travel and health documents such as passports, certified birth certificate with government issued picture ID, visas, vaccination certificates, etc. that are necessary for air travel, disembarkation at ports-of-call, and re-entry into the country of origin. Guests who do not possess the proper documentation may be prevented from boarding the flight or vessel without refund. If you do not hold a valid full British passport, check with your local consulate for updated information regarding required travel documentation. For your protection, we recommend that your passport has at least six months validity after your date of return, as this is an entry requirement of an increasing number of countries.
If there are any concerns regarding health requirements, please contact your medical practitioner or the Centres for Disease Control. The CDC may be reached by telephone at (404) 332 - 4559.
We may, at time to time, use the contact information you have provided us with to send you information on Touchdown Holidays offers and surveys available to you.
Cruise bookings are subject to a £89 per cabin booking fee.
Touchdown | Travel Industry Services is independently owned and operated, and acts as an agent and intermediary for suppliers in selling services or in accepting reservations or bookings for services which are not directly supplied by the agency. This agency therefore shall not be responsible for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on the part of said suppliers, which result in loss, damage, delay, or injury to any guest.
Touchdown | Travel Industry Services shall not be held responsible for any injuries, damages or losses caused to any traveller in conjunction with terrorist activities, social or labour unrest, mechanical or construction difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the control of Touchdown | Travel Industry Services.
By accepting tickets and/or embarking upon his/her travel, the traveller voluntarily assumes all risks involved with such travel, whether expected or unexpected. The traveller is hereby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Your retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after receipt of this disclosure shall constitute to the above and an agreement on your part to convey the contents to your travel companions or guests. Itineraries and rates as quoted and advertised by Touchdown | Travel Industry Services are correct when provided to us, however, Touchdown | Travel Industry Services cannot be held responsible for changes made by the supplier with, or without notice.
14. INTERLINE RATE QUALIFICATION:
In order to qualify for industry rates; we require a current letter of employment on company letterhead and a photocopy of the Interliners airline/cruise line ID card. If you are a parent of the employee, we do require a letter from your son/daughter's employer stating that you are the parent. If you are a retired employee, we do require a letter on company letterhead stating your service length and that you are eligible for all discounts and/or a copy of your ID card. If you are travelling on the friends & family rate - please have the travel industry employee send us their ID. Proof of Interline Eligibility is required within 48 hours of final payment for all departures within 30 days and within 72 hours for all other bookings. Without proof of Interline Eligibility, Touchdown | Travel Industry Services reserves the right to automatically adjust the rate to the applicable Retail Rate prior to sailing. If for any reason you cannot provide us with your Interline ID and letter of employment within the above deadlines please contact us at by phone at +44 (0) 1293 425000 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . Some Cruise Lines may require ID to be submitted PRIOR to accepting payment. Your travel consultant will advise you at the time of booking.
15. TRAVEL INDUSTRY EMPLOYEE'S RESPONSIBILITY:
It is the responsibility of each travel industry employee to ensure that they and their travelling companion(s) conduct themselves according to industry accepted rules of conduct for non-revenue travel. Do not, under any circumstances, discuss your fare arrangements with your fellow passengers or friends that are non-travel industry.
These Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice and other restrictions may apply. Touchdown | Travel Industry Services reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which these Terms & Conditions are offered and customer agrees to accept and be bound by those terms, conditions, and notices that are in effect at the time of customer's use of the travel services of Touchdown Holidays.
Touchdown | Travel Industry Services operates from Touchdown | Travel Industry Services - 4 Old Lodge Place, St Margarets Road, St Margarets, Twickenham, TW1 1RQ and is registered as a company at 2ND FLOOR NUCLEUS HOUSE, 2 LOWER MORTLAKE ROAD, RICHMOND, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, TW9 2JA, Company No. 05265964.