Last modified: August 27, 2018
Thank you for choosing TRAVELBRANDS LTD DBA TOUCHDOWN | TRAVEL INDUSTRY SERVICES (WEBSITE WWW.TOUCHDOWN.CO.UK)
When this policy mentions TRAVELBRANDS ,” “we,” “us,” or “our” it refers to the overarching Travelbrands Ltd dba Touchdown | Travel Industry Services (www.touchdown.co.uk). Information we collect
- The information you provide–When you sign up for a TRAVELBRANDS) account or make a travel reservation with us, we ask you for personal information such as your name, home address, email address, phone number, company affiliation, employment status and an account password.
- Log information–When you access TRAVELBRANDS services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit the website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications–When you send email or other communications to TRAVELBRANDS, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
How we use the information collected
We use the information we collect to provide TRAVELBRANDS services to you.
- Access, Improve and Develop TRAVELBRANDS
- Enable you to access and use TRAVELBRANDS.
- Operate, protect, improve and optimise TRAVELBRANDS, such as by performing analytics and conducting research.
- Provide customer service; responding to your questions or comments.
- Send you service or support messages, updates and account notifications.
- Operate, protect, improve, and optimise TRAVELBRANDS; personalise and customise your experience; conduct profiling based on your interactions with TRAVELBRANDS, your search and booking history, your profile information and preferences and other content you submit to TRAVELBRANDS.
We process this information given our legitimate interest in improving TRAVELBRANDS and our customers’ experience with the platforms.
- Personalisation, Marketing and Advertising
- Send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising and other information that may be of interest to you based on your preferences.
- Conduct profiling on your characteristics and preferences (based on the information you provide to us, your interactions with TRAVELBRANDS and your search and booking history) to send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising and other information that we think may be of interest to you.
We will process your personal information for the purposes listed in this section given our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be of interest. You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our marketing communications or changing your notification settings within your TRAVELBRANDS account.
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below:
- Our Affiliate Companies and agents
- Service providers, such as email service providers or credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf
- Other third parties in limited circumstances, such as complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of our users
Your choices for personal information
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some users may review or update their personal information by logging into their accounts. If you have a TRAVELBRANDS account, many of the choices you have on TRAVELBRANDS are built directly into TRAVELBRANDS or your settings. For example, you can:
- Edit information in your profile at any time, and decide what notifications you receive based upon watches and saved searches.
- Close your account at any time. When you close your account, we’ll deactivate it.
You also have choices available to you through the device or software you use to access TRAVELBRANDS. For example:
· The browser you use allows you to control cookies or other types of local data storage. Please note that TRAVELBRANDS features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
To learn more about these choices, please see the information provided by your device or software provider.
You have options, described below, in relation to the information that we have about you. To exercise these options, please contact us. If you’re a user from the European Economic Area (EEA), you can:
- Access the information we hold about you. We’ll usually share this with you within 30 days of you asking us for it.
- Have your information corrected or deleted. You can update your information in your settings. If you have problems updating the information or if you would like us to delete it, contact us.
- Object to us processing your information. You can ask us to stop using your information, including when we use your information to send you marketing emails or push notifications. If you opt out of receiving marketing messages from us, we may still send you newsletters and updates about your account.
- Complain to a regulator. If you’re based in the EEA and think that we haven’t complied with data protection laws, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission or with your local supervisory authority.
We take appropriate physical, electronic and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorised access, alteration, or disclosure.