We want your feedback! Check out the new Touchdown website Click here to try it out
An elegant and luxurious resort where guests can enjoy first-class service, exquisite dining and 17 acres of stunning tropical gardens with a prized, secluded beachfront location. Blue Waters is also home to the Cove Suites, the ultimate in elegance and unrivalled decadence.
- 65 spacious guestrooms, 31 suites, 3 villas & 4 penthouses
- 3 restaurants & 3 bars
- 3 beaches
- 3 swimming pools including an adults only pool
- Water sports including snorkelling, windsurfing, kayaks & more
- Fitness centre & floodlit tennis court
- Evening entertainment including live music
- Transfer time is approximately 15 minutes from Antigua International Airport
- BB & AI meal plans available - Please see other entries
- Breakfast, lunch & afternoon tea at The Palm
- Dinner at The Palm, Bartley's or The Cove (some items may incur a surcharge)
- All drinks including cocktails, premium brands & house wines
- Stocked minibar, replenished daily
- Non-motorised water sports
A new concept at Blue Waters, the Living Retreats package.
This amazing offer includes all the benefits of "The Living Retreats" with it's fast track to sustainable results: Retreat, Rebalance, Recharge and Results.
Rebalance: You will go through a detailed lifestyle and health consultation, looking at stress, sleep wellness, weight, muscle tone rehabilitation and corrective postural training and exercise testing
Recharge: Yoga, meditation, Pilates, aqua, kayaking, food presentations and much more
Results: You will leave feeling revitalised, energised, relaxed and feeling fantastic
A typical day, Mon - Sat, Yoga, Exercise, Pilates, Food Presentation, Aqua and Rebalance Educational.
from just £175 AI including the Living Retreats package
Call for full details
No pricing available for 01/07/2017 - 08/07/2017