- This 315 ft. central promenade is filled with boutiques, restaurants and tranquil spots for shopping, eating and relaxing... as well as socializing. And in the evening, it comes alive with music, parties and entertainment.
The longest LED dome at sea
- The entire ceiling of the inside promenade will be covered by a giant 5,100+ sq.ft. LED screen transmitting visual magic round the clock: an atmospheric digital sky that animates the whole area from above with inspiring vistas, events, sunrises, sunsets and starry night skies.
- With around 100 sq.ft. of public space per guest, poolside space on MSC Bellissima is some of the most plentiful to be found at sea.
- Beautiful lighting, a giant screen and atmospheric design make the main pool area even more alluring after dark.
- The Horizon pool offers yet more open-air deck space for sun worshippers during the daylight hours. At night the area will be transformed into a stunning outdoor spot for dancing and entertainment.
MSC YACHT CLUB
- An exclusive haven of refinement
- Discover a ship within a ship. A place where you can savor exclusivity and privacy in a world of choice. Where you can indulge in the luxury of a private club, while enjoying access to the myriad of recreation and entertainment possibilities that the rest of the ship affords.
- Welcome to the MSC Yacht Club, a cruise experience like no other.
MSC Aurea Spa
- The MSC Aurea Spa on MSC Bellissima is a luxurious Balinese spa offering signature relaxation treatments to revitalize body and soul. Complete with a thermal area, beauty salon and nail boutique, the MSC Aurea Spa will leave you feeling pampered from head to toe.
MSC Gym by Technogym®
- Equipped with state-of-the-art Technogym cardio and strength-training equipment, the MSC Bellissima gym offers a wide range of innovative fitness courses and training programs.
Exclusive Partnership with Cirque du Soleil
- Twice every night, six nights a week, guests on MSC Bellissima have the unique opportunity to see two original shows by Cirque du Soleil, the world leader in live artistic entertainment, and savor a superb culinary experience in the same glamorous venue. The Carousel Lounge is a technology-packed, entertainment and dining venue designed especially to meet the needs of Cirque du Soleil. This custom-built lounge covers over 1,700 sq.ft. and can accommodate up to 450 guests, including 120 enjoying the full dinner-and-a-show experience.
- One of the most intricate and exciting water parks at sea, with three twisting slides, a ‘Himalayan Bridge’ and a range of pools, features activities for all ages.
TV Studio & Bar
- This high-tech, multi-purpose space houses a radio broadcast suite and a TV studio broadcasting live games, quizzes, talent contests and other fun content across the ship. It also serves as an atmospheric comedy club, karaoke bar and live music venue.
- Party with friends, enjoy a nightcap or simply dance into the wee hours at the stylish onboard nightclub.
- The large and spacious amusement park provides a large arena where guests can play sports and games during the daytime... then socialize, party and dance the night away.
- For the young and the young at heart, two Formula 1 virtual-reality racing cars compete head-to-head in a race that will get pulses racing.
Full Size Bowling Lanes
- For the first time at sea, a full-size bowling alley where you can challenge friends and family to the last pin!
- Children from 1 to 3 years old can enjoy activities and games designed in partnership with Chicco.
Mini and Juniors Clubs
- Kids from 3 to 11 years old can participate in a whole host of fun activities thanks to our partnership with LEGO®. A great selection of LEGO® bricks and equipment are available in our Mini and Juniors Clubs. What's more, every cruise includes a special event, the LEGO® Experience On Board: an entire day dedicated to fun LEGO activities for the whole family to enjoy.
- MSC Bellissima offers two teenagers’ clubs, one for 12-14 year olds and another for 15-17 year olds. In addition, a teens-only area serves as cinema, gaming room and disco, depending on the time of day, ensuring teenagers are always entertained.