Carnival’s Total Choice Dining aims to please everyone’s palate with a variety of indoor and outdoor settings, flexible hours, formal and casual atmospheres, and of course, amazing food. Dine in the main dining room where you will enjoy a true culinary experience, live music, and exceptional service. If you’re in the mood for casual dining after a fun-filled day, check out Carnival’s casual Lido deck restaurants where you can dress as you like and enjoy delicious food and open-air barbecue fare.
Conversely, take fine dining to new heights with Carnival’s elegant reservations-only restaurants where you’ll be met with crisp white table linen, polished silver and sumptuous dining. Visit the Scarlet or the Crimson dining rooms and take in the luxurious surroundings breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Carnival caters to all tastes and preferences with vegetarian and kid-friendly options as well as Spa Carnival selections on every menu which includes healthier fare, so there is sure to be something to satisfy all appetites.
ENTERTAINMENT AND PUBLIC AREAS
There is no shortage of entertainment aboard Magic. There is always an activity occurring, from casino play to cooking demonstrations to dance lessons to art auctions. With outdoor movies and concerts, an 18-hole mini-golf course, basketball and volleyball courts, two outdoor pools, 10 whirlpools and one of the largest at-sea water parks on board, there is plenty of activities to stay entertained throughout the day. Try out the WaterWorks aquapark which includes the Twister, a 303 foot-long corkscrew slide for an extra dose of exhilaration.
Evenings are never dull aboard Magic, feel your evening come to life in one of Magic’s alluring nightspots. At night, the Encore! Theatre lights up with energy as the singers and dancers take the stage, transporting you to a world of theatre. Visit the Burgundy Lounge for comedy shows, karaoke and cover band performances or cruise by the Dream bar where drinks can be enjoyed while listening to live piano. For a bit more excitement, visit the Jackpot Casino and Caliente Club. With an alluring ambience and captivating sights and sounds, the casino aboard Magic offers exhilaration for experienced high rollers and those trying their luck for the first time. For a dose of relaxation amongst all the excitement, retreat to the massive spa complex for a few “me” hours.
There is not a bad seat in Carnival’s multi-tiered theatre. Carnival’s singers and dancers promise to entertain you with their ritzy-glitzy, razzle-dazzle Las-Vegas style shows. Experience the music, dancing, lights and costumes that make these stage shows extravaganzas. Every night will feel like opening night. Or check out other specialty acts such as live music, comedy, cabaret acts, magicians, and ventriloquists. Whatever you’re in the mood for, you’ll find it on Carnival’s theatre stage.
Guests who have a desire to learn something new will enjoy the variety of classes and seminars that are offered aboard Carnival. From traditional napkin-folding classes and kitchen tours to golf lessons, wine seminars, and gaming lessons, there’s something for everybody.
Retreat to the library for a moment of serenity as you curl up with your favourite book. Offering something to suit all tastes, guests can find and check out books that will keep them occupied throughout their cruise.
Carnival’s sports deck offers a variety of sports activities and events to put you right in the middle of the action. Relax poolside on a deck chair while you listen to Carnival’s live entertainment, or take a plunge down Carnival’s Twister waterslide. Race around the ship-top jogging track, play table tennis, or start a game of pickup basketball on the courts. Practice your putting skills on the 9-hole mini golf course, or discover golf tips from Carnival’s shipboard pro.
For guests who have a passion for golf, Carnival offers special golf cruises catering to all skill levels and providing everything you’ll need to enjoy top notch personal instruction.
Try your luck at Carnival’s casino where you’ll feel like you’re in Las Vegas. Carnival’s casino features a variety of popular games and invites you to try your luck at slot machines, blackjack, roulette, and poker.
The fun never stops aboard Carnival. Things are just getting started as the sun hits the horizon. Carnival offers numerous night time activities onboard their "Fun Ships". Guests can watch the game on the big screen at the sports bar, sing their hearts out at the piano bar, or dance the night away at one of Carnival’s nightclubs. If you’re in the mood for live entertainment, a wide variety of singers, comedians, bands and musicians perform nightly out on the deck or in one of the many clubs and lounges. Wherever the excitement of the night takes you, you are sure to meet new people, create lasting friendships and have the time of your life.
For the shopping fanatic, Carnival’s duty free shopping boutiques offer a grand selection of items. Carnival’s Galleria shopping mall features designer clothing and jewellery, cosmetics and fragrances, and a wide array of gifts for friends, family, or personal collections.
Art Galleries and Auctions:
Take a stroll through the art gallery and absorb some culture. Experience Carnival’s constantly evolving collection of fine artwork displayed throughout the ship.
Wireless at Sea:
Internet access is available on all Carnival ships in Internet Cafes and the library where you can keep in touch with family and friends back home via email, or browse the Internet for sports updates, stock trading, and the latest news.
Carnival knows that fun comes in all shapes and sizes – just like families. So, they made sure that the youth experience aboard Carnival features a wide variety of entertaining activities, for kids of all ages. Whether your young ones are ready for Camp Carnival, Circle "C", or Club02, Carnival has plenty of fun to keep your kids and teens coming back for more. With an extensive program of educational activities including their ExerSeas, H2Ocean, SeaNotes, Water Colours, and A-B-Seas programs, Carnival makes sure that kids have fun while enriching their minds. Promoting fun filled vacation experiences for the whole family, Carnival offers activities for everybody with talent shows, scavenger hunts, arts and crafts, name that tune, and Carnival’s teddy bear workshop.
Carnival Cruise Lines offers fun activities for every age group to ensure that you and your family have a fantastic vacation:
- Ages 2-5: Kids will have fun with make your own playdoh, picture bingo, face painting, movie nights, dance parties, and t-shirt decorating. Just to make things easy, Carnival doesn’t require that your young ones be potty trained as long as you provide the Camp Carnival staff with diapers and toiletries for your child. Also for your convenience, Carnival provides families with strollers, for a nominal fee so you don’t have to lug yours all the way from home.
- Ages 6-8: Juniors ages 6-8 can participate in fun events and make new friends from all over the world. They’ll have a blast at Camp Carnival with spin art, sand art, and candy art; face painting; prize bingo; late night parties; t-shirt decorating; dance classes; and jewellery making. For your convenience, and your child’s enjoyment, Carnival rents Game Boys for a nominal fee.
- Ages 9-11: Intermediates ages 9 to 11 will have the time of their lives with kid’s disco, t-shirt decorating, swimming under the stars, spin art, sand art, candy art, air hockey, foosball, scavenger hunts, video arcade tournaments, Nintendo Wii, freaky food fear factor, survivor challenges, and capture the flag.
- Ages 12-14: With supervised activities and awesome facilities created just for them, kids ages 12 to 14 will be sure to have a great vacation and meet new friends. Circle "C" will give them the freedom to come and go as they please with activities running until the early morning hours. For the dance lover, every night is an opportunity to mix and mingle at the shipboard dance club. Days will be packed to the brim with talent shows, dance parties, late night movies, freaky food fear factor, make your own pizza, dodge ball, mini golf, teen idol, musical jeopardy, and Carnival twister waterslide races. And of course, kids will have access to playstations, Nintendo Wii, and other games in the arcade.
- Ages 15-17: Club02 designed especially for teens with dedicated lounge space offering comfy seating, video monitors, and a state-of-the-art dance floor is the perfect place for teens to come and hang, meet new friends, and just have a good time. They’ll also be kept busy with board games, card games, theme parties, reality game shows, trivia and scavenger hunts and pool parties. And, Carnival also offers teen only shore excursions, so they can explore and wander ports of call with their peers.
- Babysitting: For your convenience, Camp Carnival offers babysitting services for children ages 4 months to 8 years each evening from 10pm-3am, so you can enjoy the nightlife without worrying about your little ones. All babysitting services are offered within Camp Carnival in the form of a "slumber party" where kids can enjoy watching movies and cartoons. Pillows and blankets will be provided and for the younger children cribs are also available. Charge for babysitting is $6.00 USD per hour for the first child and $4.00 USD for each additional sibling.
- For children 9 to 11, Carnival offers an intermediate After Hours Program which runs from 10pm-12am every night, at the same rate as babysitting. Board games, PS2’s, Karaoke, and Gameboys will be available. After 12am, the 9-11 year olds will join the regular slumber party to watch movies.
SPA AND FITNESS
Whether your goal is to improve physical fitness or rejuvenate your body, Spa Carnival can accommodate the needs of today’s health conscious traveller. Guests can stay in shape with Carnival’s state-of-the-art exercise equipment and aerobic classes. Every Carnival ship features a staff of knowledgeable fitness experts ready to assist you. And while you lift, pedal or climb, you’ll have panoramic views of the sea through huge picture windows. After your work out, enjoy the hot vapours of the steam room or the energizing dry heat of the cedar-scented sauna. Grab your friends and try a yoga, Pilates, or a spinning class. Or if you desire, develop a program uniquely for you with a Carnival personal trainer.
Lean back, relax and day dream. This is your time to be spoiled, indulged and beautified. Feel the stress melt away as you pamper your body and mind. For your ultimate relaxation, soothe your body with a Swedish massage, aroma stone massage, or a seaweed wrap. Spa Carnival will have you looking and feeling your best with a variety of beauty treatments such as facials, loofah treatments, manicures, pedicures, and hair care. And, for the ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation, book a spa stateroom or suite where you will be pampered with private access to the spa and be provided with exclusive spa amenities.